Thursday, September 22, 2022

In Dreams

 Gosh last night i had the craziest experience. I laid down to take a nap at like 1 PM and woke up again at about 3 PM, i went shopping, had a whole..realistic day. In fact i went to bed and ended up going to lunch the next day.

I was experiencing a dream so realistic it felt like my own reality! I woke up at 10 PM and got yelled at by my mother for forgetting to walk my dog, but i can't help that i can't sleep properly. 

I mention this because of how uncomfortable it was, when i woke up it felt like i went blind because my room was totallyy black, and i left my tv off, but i also felt so panicked like i was ripped out of the real world and put somewhere else. 

It's always been like this though, in my head i have what i call my 'dreamscape', it's like a whole different world in my dreams, a place i can remember absolutely everytime i fall asleep. Specifically i always end up in this place called 'Dog-town' which i guess is how i think of the city i live in now? i remember dreaming i moved there from my hometown, like i did irl. Everything is so exaggerated, the city areas are bright and busy, yet the country is covered in trees and earth,fences and long long houses, bright green grass and grey sky. Everything feels so different yet so real? Like.. i don't dream of flying or being a rich person, i dream of what i do normally. Does this make me boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First post of 2023

 I completely forgot about my whole blog going on over here, i promise i won't neglect it again! So far.. I'm still at my seasonal j...