Friday, October 7, 2022

I'm home and i don't know what to do


 So, i've been home for a while, i meant to update my blog but forgot!

I really haven't drawn, i've been playing the sims and job hunting. Right now i feel so alone, i wanna go out and hang with friends, but i often feel like they aren't really my friends. I feel like i'm the kind of person their parents ask them to hang with because i'm so socially awkward. I just want someone to go to the park with, or the movies, or to their house to sit around. 

Anyways my sad rant is over, I want to grow up, quit acting like a kid. So, i'm closing commissions tonight, gonna work on my personal work right! I don't think i'm gonna get anywhere though. My life feels so troublesome at times.

 

 

11:16 PM
Listening to Bullet with Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins


No comments:

Post a Comment

First post of 2023

 I completely forgot about my whole blog going on over here, i promise i won't neglect it again! So far.. I'm still at my seasonal j...