Thursday, September 22, 2022

Commissions suck

 I know i end commissions in January, but i'm already so tired!

It's hard when you know most people just buy your commissions because they're so cheap. I often feel like i'm not getting any progress just doing them all the time, hence why i'm completely stopping them, i'm gonna miss my loyal buyers who always supported me, if you're reading this you know who you are lol. I'm so thankful regardless.

Anyway, today i was completely finishing up commission work and nearly took on some more because i needed ingredients for a meal, why must i push myself so far! It's fine though, i think i wanna make Spam Musubi?

Let me know what you think! or don't, that's like, totally awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First post of 2023

 I completely forgot about my whole blog going on over here, i promise i won't neglect it again! So far.. I'm still at my seasonal j...